- Stop by the Children’s Activities tent and get your Heritage Passport. Collect stamps and stickers to earn a dragon prize!
- Make sure you stop by the living history section of the festival to see how Celtic people lived in years past.
- Keep an eye on the athletics field where budding athletes will get an opportunity to test their skill at highland games.
- Dance groups will be performing throughout the day in the Medford Building.
- And don’t forget to stop by the Alesia Building for the interactive experience of a Gaelic village presented by the Gaelic School of Baltimore.